Patto di corresponsabilità in inglese
Appendix Covid 19 regarding prevention, control and reduction of SARS –COV2
- organize the school routines according to the current sanitary legislation regarding Covid 19.
- supply teachers with up-to-date digital skills in order to support online school activities.
- Support pupils and their families during their online activities
- provide, if possible, psyco- pedagogical support to pupils, teachers and families to manage traumatic situations related to the pandemic emergency.
- take a daily look at the School Website in the section Sars -Cov 19 for any kind of communication and notice about the sanitary emergency.
- check the temperature to all the family members on a daily basis and, in case of breathing problems or a 37,5° temperature, pupils need to stay at home. Parents have to alert the child’s doctor and follow the given instructions.
- A family member or an authorized person, must always be available to collect the pupil from school in case of symptoms related to Covid 19.
- help their children feel responsible and behave properly in order to fight the spread of the virus.
- respect the school schedule of entrance /exit.
- help their child, collaborate with teachers and, when necessary, help families in need for a mutual aid when school is online.
- Follow all the written instructions/signals and the teachers’ orders.
- Promote proper behaviours among classmates and work for the full respect of the school laws.
- When they are at school, pupils have to inform the teachers immediately about symptoms related to Sars-Cov19
- Cooperate with all the school staff both at school and during online activities, above all when using virtual platforms and technological devices.
- During online school pupils are obliged to follow the school protocol about online lessons/ activities